Brenda Hollingsworth, Auger Hollingsworth Professional Corporation
Denise Sayer, Paris & Company
Managing the lawyer client relationship is vital to a successful and competent practice. Yet, client management is fraught with challenges that have grown in number and complexity since our practices have moved online. Join us for the fourth installment of our Virtual Advocacy Fridays series and receive practical tools and strategies to help you take control of your client and your case in a virtual world.
To learn more about the Virtual Advocacy Fridays series, click here.
- Dealing with issues of privacy, security and confidentiality in client communications
- Preparing clients to provide reliable written and oral evidence
- Improving the “customer service experience” in the COVID era
- Conducting better client interviews and the importance of follow up discussions
- Considerations for providing sustainable, alternative billing options
Registration includes electronic materials, which will be provided prior to the program. Registration also includes access to the live webcast recording for 30 days from the date the link is sent to you.
*Due to current concerns with COVID-19, this program will be broadcast online only.
Please review the system requirements to view a Zoom webinar here.